41 - SNORKELING IN THE BLU DIPINTO DI BLU
Snorkeling is a different way to experience the sea!!!
We dip in a magic place, where silence is absolute and breath doesn't take place...observing the endless beauty of the sea backdrops of the Apulian coast.
We live an unique adventure discovering historical finds and organisms of an extraordinary naturalistic interest.
Fauna and vegetation will color your explorations in a vortex of emotions and feelings discovering caves and crannies, sunk wreckages , lively and multicolored species.
Recommended wearing: bathing suit, sandals / rock-cliff shoes, solar protection, replacement clothing, underwater camera
Appointment with the participants. Short Briefing and test of the diving suits
Getting to the excursion point
Starting of the snorkeling activity
Return. End of the experience
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Snorkeling Kit: diving mask, snorkel, diving suit, tailored fins
- Guides and skipper to your disposal and technical assistance
- Marine biologist and Certified Scuba Divers PSS
- Insurance and naturalistic Didactics
- Diver photos/videos service
- life-saving equipment (on request)
Guaranteed Group Experience. It can be booked with a minimum of 2 pax.
Medium/low difficulty level , suitable for adults and children over 14
The excursion can be made in two different ways:
• OPTION 1: Excursion with exclusive use of boats for tourist transport con uso esclusivo di gommoni per trasporto turistico (ABOUT 4 HOURS)
• OPTION 2: Excursion starting directly from the bay, without boat (ABOUT 3 HOURS)
transfer from/to hotel - meeting point
In case of bad weather conditions, the experience can be postponed.
For more informations about terms and conditions, click here
Every Saturdays and Sundays