INFORMATION ON TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
in compliance with the provisions of art. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Regulation on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, hereinafter “Regulations” or “GDPR”), we inform you that your personal data provided by you or however recorded at the time of registration, as part of our activity, will be treated in compliance with the Rules and principles of fairness, based on the conditions of lawfulness as per art. 6 of the Regulations, transparency and protection of confidentiality provided for by it.
This information relates to the personal data sent by the visitor when filling out the contact forms on our website, made available in order to allow visitors to contact the manager of the site by sending an email with the aforementioned form, with your contact details and any notations or preliminary questions and data that our system could automatically record while visiting the site.
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION
The data you provide will be collected, processed and stored for the following purposes:
- creation of a consumer database;
- sending commercial information via e-mail, sms, mail and other communication tools;
- communication of data to third parties for marketing purposes.
NATURE AND METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
The provision of data, although optional, is necessary for the execution of the service and any refusal to provide them determines the impossibility of carrying out the service.
The processing will take place with the tools and methods considered appropriate to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data and can be carried out either manually or through the use of electronic or automated tools.
Entrusted persons, such as employees or other collaborators, will be able to become aware of the data in the necessary processing or related to the submission of advertising material and eventually third-party service providers who are strictly functional to the performance of the contractual relationship may also be acquainted with it.
The data controller is Tedi Tour Operator srl in Putignano (BA) - Italy in via della Conciliazione 56, in the figure of Giuseppe Di Niso.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTS
Regarding to the processing of personal data, you are entitled to exercise the rights referred to in art. 13 of the EU regulation (EU) 2016/679, whose text is fully reproduced below.
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in the case of processing made using electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not necessary for storage in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such performance is revealed Impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.